Notion – Project Tracker Template
Managing multiple projects with countless deadlines and many stakeholders is a challenge for even the most talented project manager. This project management template, useful for startups, small businesses, product and project managers, freelancers, consulting firms and more, can make even the most complex projects manageable.
You can use this template for projects of all types and sizes: whether you’re tracking a simple project that just needs a to-do list or you’re collaborating with team members in real-time on multiple projects with tasks, subtasks and even project budgets.
What you need before purchase
- Basic knowledge of how to use Notion
- Paid Notion account if you’ve looking to add lots of content to your template / Notion account (sign up here). Not much content? You’re able to use their free account.
After purchase you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can added to your Notion account by:
- Click on the template download link in Gumroad
- When viewing the Notion template, click on the “Duplicate” link in the top-right of your screen
- The template will now be available in your own Notion account
For ongoing use, the steps are:
- Login to Notion and select the template you want to view
- Click on the Duplicate link in the top-right of your screen to create a copy to use
- You’ll be able to retain the Notion template and work on the Duplicate (with a new name) and can repeat this process whenever you want to use the template again