Notion – Emergency Incident Action Plan Template
This template is perfect for organising your staff’s response during an emergency. Be ready to tackle a variety of circumstances by creating detailed plans that support your organization’s overall Emergency and Continuity Plan.
What you need before purchase
- Basic knowledge of how to use Notion
- Paid Notion account if you’ve looking to add lots of content to your template / Notion account (sign up here). Not much content? You’re able to use their free account.
After purchase you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can added to your Notion account by:
- Click on the template download link in Gumroad
- When viewing the Notion template, click on the “Duplicate” link in the top-right of your screen
- The template will now be available in your own Notion account
For ongoing use, the steps are:
- Login to Notion and select the template you want to view
- Click on the Duplicate link in the top-right of your screen to create a copy to use
- You’ll be able to retain the Notion template and work on the Duplicate (with a new name) and can repeat this process whenever you want to use the template again