This template helps you prioritise your tasks by using a decision matrix.
This template helps you prioritise your tasks by using a decision matrix. The Eisenhower Decision Matrix is also known as the Urgent-Important Matrix. It separates urgent tasks from non-urgent tasks, and important tasks from unimportant ones. The matrix will help you prioritize and align your to do list in the direction of achieving your long term goals.
What you need before purchase
After purchase you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can added to your Notion account by:
For ongoing use, the steps are:
1) Decide on what are your top priorities for this week. Write them down.
2) Next, decide which task or tasks are most important and should be done first.
3) Now create a column for each priority that has two boxes. In one box write ‘Urgent’ and in the other box write ‘Not Urgent’.
4) You can now start filling up the matrix with all your tasks. Start at the left hand side and work through until you have completed all your tasks.
5) Once you have completed the matrix, look at the results. What did you find? Did you notice any patterns?
6) If there were any tasks that did not fit into either the ‘Urgent” or “Not Urgent” categories, then they need to go onto another day. This could include things like social media posts, emails, etc.
7) Finally, check off the tasks that you have completed.
8) Repeat steps 1 – 8 every week.