Use this template to plan your next business trip.
Use this template to plan your next business trip. Record your events, add them to categories (transport, accommodation, food etc), record timezones, add from and to locations, record costs and upload travel documents to keep in one place.
What you need before purchase
After purchase, you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can be added to your Notion account by:
For ongoing use, the steps are:
Planning a business trip can be an overwhelming task. From booking flights and hotels to packing the right clothing and supplies, there are many aspects to consider when traveling for work. Here are some top tips to help make your business trip as smooth and stress-free as possible:
1. Book Ahead of Time – It’s always best to book your flights, hotel, rental car and any other travel arrangements as far in advance as possible. This ensures that you get the best rates and availability for your trip.
2. Research Your Destination – Before leaving for your business trip, make sure to research the area where you will be staying. This includes researching the local culture, customs, attractions and transportation options.
3. Create a Travel Itinerary – Once you have booked your travel, create an itinerary that includes all of your flight and hotel information, as well as the times and locations of any meetings or conferences you will be attending. This ensures that all of your important travel details are in one place for easy reference.
4. Pack Smart – Always pack light and make sure to bring weather-appropriate clothing for each destination. A few essential items you should never forget are a power adapter, comfortable walking shoes, and any important papers or documents for your trip.
5. Stay Connected – Make sure to take the necessary steps to stay connected while on your business trip. This includes signing up for international mobile data plans and researching any Wi-Fi hots pots in the area.
By following these top tips, you will be well on your way to having a successful and stress-free business trip. Good luck!