This Notion client portal template will ensure you can onboard clients and run projects successfully.
Are you a creative freelancer and want to:
– ⌛ Save time?
– 💸 Win more clients as a freelancer with a unique service offering?
– 🚦Track feedback/versions more easily (goodbyeee messy email threads)
I built this portal system as senior project manager for a successful creative agency and it changed my life with managing clients/projects
For a one-time payment, you get lifetime access to:
– A project dashboard to store/manage all your projects
– Save time and customise the template to fit your business – ‘reproduce your process’ at the click of a button
– A more professional client experience which will land you more projects
– Increased transparency with task/questions status using the built in communication boards – say bye to messy email threads!
– No more arguing over which pieces of feedback are linked to which version of the deliverable (sigh), using the simple deliverables/version tracker
– Flag anything that needs to discussed pre-kickoff in the Risk Assessment area
– Both you and the client will have access to the ‘Project Notes’ page
– Clean file management in the Resources database
– Increase potential conversion and introduce the idea of 💸 future work 💸 using the ‘Backlog’ area
– Onboarding advice for Notion/the portal and email template to send to clients