Notion – Financial Planning Fact Find Template
This template is perfect for financial planners and financial advisers looking to collect information about their clients so they can provide financial advice. This client questionnaire template will ensure that you can quickly collect the information you need, print off the Notion page and then have your client sign the document.
Who will love this template?
- Financial advisers wanting to collect information from their clients using an online Fact Find template
- Clients will love having their information collected quickly and also having the ability to view their Fact Find data via a private Notion link
The process for using this template is:
Before the Meeting
Duplicate the template in your Notion workspace and rename the template with the client name.
During the Meeting
Complete the Fact Find document with your client, print the document and have your client sign.
After the Meeting
Add strategies that you are considering and additional notes to the document (before your next meeting) so you don’t forget them.
What you need before purchase
- Basic knowledge of how to use Notion
- Paid Notion account if you’ve looking to add lots of content to your template / Notion account (sign up here). Not much content? You’re able to use their free account.
After purchase you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can added to your Notion account by:
- Click on the template download link in Gumroad
- When viewing the Notion template, click on the “Duplicate” link in the top-right of your screen
- The template will now be available in your own Notion account
For ongoing use, the steps are:
- Login to Notion and select the template you want to view
- Click on the Duplicate link in the top-right of your screen to create a copy to use
- You’ll be able to retain the Notion template and work on the Duplicate (with a new name) and can repeat this process whenever you want to use the template again