Use this template to plan out your annual, quarterly or monthly calendar of events.
Use this template to plan out your annual, quarterly or monthly calendar of events. Add Events then switch to Calendar view or view the photos from the event in your Photo Gallery.
This calendar of events in Notion will work for companies, groups or individuals wanting to keep track of their upcoming events over the year. You can use the Notion table view to input all your events and then see all your events in the Calendar view. After the event has finished, you can upload the photos from the event and view these, per-event, in the Photo Gallery area.
What you need before purchase
After purchase, you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can be added to your Notion account by:
For ongoing use, the steps are:
A Calendar of Events Template is a pre-designed format or layout used to organize and display upcoming events in chronological order. It provides a visual representation of events over a specific period, such as a month, quarter, or year, allowing users to easily view and track important dates, appointments, meetings, or activities. The template typically includes dates, event titles, descriptions, and other relevant details to provide a comprehensive overview of scheduled events.
Here are some common elements you might find in a Calendar of Events Template:
1. Month or Time Period: The template includes a designated month or time period as the primary view. This allows users to focus on a specific timeframe and view events accordingly.
2. Dates: Each day within the chosen month or time period is displayed, usually in a grid or table format. Dates are typically arranged in columns or rows, providing a clear structure for scheduling events.
3. Event Titles: The template provides space for event titles to be displayed on the corresponding date. This allows users to quickly identify the events scheduled for a specific day.
4. Event Descriptions: Additional details or descriptions of each event can be included in the template. This may involve specifying the location, time, duration, attendees, or any other pertinent information related to the event.
5. Color Coding: To enhance visual organization and quick identification, the template may employ color coding. Different colors can be assigned to different types of events or categories, making it easier to distinguish between various activities at a glance.
6. Recurring Events: If there are recurring events or activities, the template may provide a system to indicate the frequency of their occurrence. This ensures that repeated events are appropriately displayed and easily recognizable.
7. Reminders or Notifications: Some templates include sections or fields to set reminders or notifications for specific events. This enables users to receive alerts or notifications prior to the event date, ensuring that they are well-prepared and don’t miss important engagements.
8. Notes or Additional Information: The template may offer space for users to add notes or additional information related to specific events. This can be used to record specific requirements, agendas, or any other pertinent details for each event.
The purpose of a Calendar of Events Template is to provide a clear and organized overview of upcoming events. It allows users to manage their schedules, keep track of important dates, and plan their activities effectively. By using such a template, individuals or teams can stay informed about events, avoid conflicts, and ensure that they allocate time and resources appropriately.
Please note that the specific elements and design of a Calendar of Events Template may vary based on individual preferences, the purpose of the calendar, and the nature of the events being tracked. It is recommended to customize the template based on your specific needs and adjust the layout or sections as necessary.
To create a Calendar of Events Template in Notion, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Notion and create a new page or open an existing one where you want to create the template.
2. Decide on the structure and layout of your template. Consider the elements you want to include in your Calendar of Events Template, such as the month or time period, dates, event titles, event descriptions, colour coding, recurring events, reminders or notifications, and notes or additional information.
3. Start by adding headings or subheadings for each element. You can use the “/” command in Notion to quickly create different block types, such as headings, subheadings, or bullet points.
4. Create a section for the month or time period. This can be a heading at the top of the page, specifying the timeframe covered by the calendar.
5. Add a table or grid for the dates. You can create columns for each day of the week and rows for each week of the month. Adjust the size of the cells to accommodate event titles and other details.
6. In each cell, input the date and leave space for event titles. You can format the dates as headings or subheadings within the table or grid.
7. Add event titles to the corresponding date cells. Include the name of the event or activity that is scheduled for that day.
8. Include event descriptions in the same cell or in a separate column or section. This allows you to provide additional details about the event, such as the time, location, attendees, or any other relevant information.
9. Utilize color coding to distinguish between different types of events or categories. Assign specific colors to represent different types of events, making it easier to identify them at a glance.
10. If there are recurring events, include indicators to mark their frequency. This can be done with symbols or abbreviations to signify events that repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or on specific days of the week.
11. Reserve a section or field to set reminders or notifications for specific events. This enables you to add reminders or notifications for important events, ensuring that you receive alerts prior to their scheduled time.
12. Create sections or fields for notes or additional information related to specific events. This allows you to include specific requirements, agendas, or any other pertinent details for each event.
13. Customize and refine the template: Adjust the formatting, colours, or styles to make the template visually appealing and easy to read. You can also add additional sections or customize the template based on your specific needs.
14. Save and reuse: Once you have completed your template, save it for future use. You can duplicate the page to create Calendar of Events templates for different time periods or modify the template as needed for various event tracking purposes.
By following these steps, you can create a Calendar of Events Template in Notion that suits your specific event management needs. Remember to customize the template based on your requirements and adjust the structure or sections as necessary.