Notion – Business Letterhead Template
This template is perfect for creating a branded Notion business letterhead template for use in your business. By updating the template to match your company’s brand (logos and colours) and include your company contact details, you’ll have a letterhead for your company that is easy to access by all staff.
Who will love this template?
- Businesses wanting to standardised their letterhead design and use their Notion letterhead to ensure a consistent format is used across their company
- Freelancers, contractors and consultants who create letters and want to put across a professional image
The process for using this template is:
- Duplicate the template in your Notion workspace and set up the template with your business details in the footer, your company logo and your own custom cover (if you want to change the cover image in the template). Recommended Notion Cover Image size is 1500px x 600px when using a Notion cover image creator like Canva.
- Duplicate your customised template and start creating a new letter from your duplicate.
- Click on the “…” on the top-right of your screen > Export > PDF (leave other settings)
- Drag your PDF letter into an email to send to your client or print and post
What you need before purchase
- Basic knowledge of how to use Notion
- Paid Notion account if you’ve looking to add lots of content to your template / Notion account (sign up here). Not much content? You’re able to use their free account.
After purchase you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can added to your Notion account by:
- Click on the template download link in Gumroad
- When viewing the Notion template, click on the “Duplicate” link in the top-right of your screen
- The template will now be available in your own Notion account
For ongoing use, the steps are:
- Login to Notion and select the template you want to view
- Click on the Duplicate link in the top-right of your screen to create a copy to use
- You’ll be able to retain the Notion template and work on the Duplicate (with a new name) and can repeat this process whenever you want to use the template again