Notion – Banquet Event Order (BEO) Template
Use this template to coordinate your digital banquet event order. Add a Function to the Schedule and view it in a spreadsheet or Calendar view. Complete the Food order details and directions for the Set Up of spaces.
What you need before purchase
- Basic knowledge of how to use Notion
- Paid Notion account if you’re looking to add lots of content to your template / Notion account (sign up here). Not much content? You’re able to use their free account.
After purchase, you’ll be able to view the template immediately. The template can be added to your Notion account by:
- Click on the template download link in Gumroad
- When viewing the Notion template, click on the “Duplicate” link in the top-right of your screen
- The template will now be available in your own Notion account
For ongoing use, the steps are:
- Login to Notion and select the template you want to view
- Click on the Duplicate link in the top-right of your screen to create a copy to use
- You’ll be able to retain the Notion template and work on the Duplicate (with a new name) and can repeat this process whenever you want to use the template again